Sales Terms & Conditions
This site is owned and operated by P&J Plants ("P&J Plants", "we", or "us").
Head Office: P&J Plants, The Hayden, Brampton Lane, Madley, Hereford, HR2 9LX, UK.
All correspondance should be addressed to our "Head Office" address, or via E-mail PJ_Gardner@btopenworld.com, or via telephone: 01981 251659.
* * * * *
Terms Regarding Sales
1. All orders must be accompanied with full payment, including all P&P costs.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
* * * * *
2. All cheques to be made payable to: P&J Plants.
3. Minimum order value of £15 (Sterling).
4. Postage and Packaging, please add £10 (Sterling)
Orders over £100, P&P free of charge (UK only).
5. UK orders ONLY.
6. If you wish to send cash, it is done so by your own risk, and MUST be sent Recorded Delivery Post.
7. If you wish to cancel your order with us. Please inform us as soon as possible, and also send a written copy of your cancellation. We shall refund any monies as soon as possible.
8. Customers have 8 working days from receipt of plants/items, to contact us in the event of any problems, or if you are not entirely happy with your purchase/s.
9. In the event of cancellation. The costomer must cover any/all costs of postage to return the items back to P&J Plants for a refund.
10. Customers are welcome to visit us, plus generous discounts on larger collected orders.
We have links to other websites placed on our website that we think may be of intrest to some visitors. We do not vet these websites, nor have control over their content. We therefore do not accept any responceability or liability in respect to use of these websites.